This Privacy & Security Policy is to inform you of the information gathering and security practices of this web site. At Park Surgical Company, we are committed to providing a secure online shopping environment while protecting your privacy.
When you come to the Logon Screen, we will ask you for your: Name, Customer Id, Password, Email Address, and a Password Hint. This information is used to setup your account with www.parksurgical.com so that you can place orders. During the Checkout Process, we will ask for your: P.O. Number, Name, Email, Shipping Address, and type of Payment. We collect this information to complete your order and to notify you of your order status.
Terms & Conditions
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 23,2004
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE THE AUTHORIZATION OF MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT.
- No returns for credit or exchange will be made without receipt.
- Returns of merchandise after 30 days will incur a 25% restocking charge.
- No returns of merchandise after 90 days.
- No returns of opened merchandise.
- No returns of special order merchandise unless approved by the manufacturer and may be subject to a restocking charge to be determined by the management of Park Surgical.
- No returns of custom products.
- No returns of garments that have been worn.
- No returns of sterile merchandise that has been opened.
- No returns of merchandise that have had the manufacturers tamper seal broken.
- No returns of merchandise that has been marked final sale.
- Merchandise must be in original and pristine condition with all instructions, warrantee and any other literature that came with the product.
- No credit for shipping charges.
- Merchandise must be shipped back via prepaid freight.
ITEMS RETURNED SAME DAY AS PURCHASED
- Transactions paid by credit / debit card will have transaction voided.
- Transactions paid by check will have original check returned.
- Transactions paid by cash will receive a cash refund.
ITEMS RETURNED AFTER THE DAY OF PURCHASE
- Transactions paid by credit I debit card will receive a credit I debit card credit.
- Transactions paid by cash or check will receive a check refund within 10 business days.
- Transactions billed to open accounts will be credited to their account.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE returned within 30 days of purchase with receipt will be sent back to the manufacturer. Upon their approval a credit or exchange will be issued. No returns of defective merchandise will be accepted after 30 days.
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 23,2004
Where do we ship?
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. Note that there are some restrictions on Controlled Substances and on Rx items.
How much does it cost?
Shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the item, and where the order is going. It''s really not that complicated. To estimate shipping costs, place an item in your cart and then click the Proceed to checkout button. On the order confirmation page, you can play with different shipping options and preferences to see how the prices and delivery estimates change.
How do we ship?
We provide a wide selection of delivery options that let you choose how quickly you want to receive your order. The required option could be selected at the time of checkout.
When do we ship?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will appear in the order form and, you''ll see shipping date estimates in the order confirmation e-mail and in the order summary in Your Account.
At www.parksurgical.com, we guarantee the security of your personal information and credit-card detail when you shop with us. We use 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the personal information and credit-card detail you provide during the order process.
You should always check to make sure that you are connected to www.parksurgical.com over a secure connection. You can check this connection in one of 2 ways:
1. In the Address Bar on your web browser, you are connected to a secure server when the URL begins with https, rather than an unsecured connection that begins with http.
2. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser, look in the lower right-hand corner, if a closed lock icon appears, you are connected to a secure server. If you are using Netscape Navigator as your web browser, look in the lower-left hand corner, if a closed lock icon appears, you are connected to a secure server.